Dear Interested, we wish to inform you that the “European Regulation 2016/679 concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data, as well as the free circulation of such data” (from now on “GDPR”) provides for the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data as a fundamental right. According to article 13 contained in the aforementioned regulation we inform you that:
1. CATEGORIES OF DATA: VERDOLINI RICCARDO will process your personal data such as:
· Data collected automatically. The computer systems and applications dedicated to the functioning of this website detect, during their normal operation, some data (the transmission of which is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols) potentially associated with identifiable users. The data collected includes the IP addresses and domain names of the computers used by the users connecting to the site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response given by the server and other parameters concerning the operating system, the browser and the IT environment used by the user. These data are processed, for the time strictly necessary, for the sole purpose of obtaining statistical information on the use of the site and to check its regular operation. Providing such data is mandatory as it is directly linked to the web browsing experience.
· Data provided voluntarily by the user. The voluntary and explicit sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated in the different access channels of this site does not entail a request for consent and the possible completion of specifically prepared forms entail the subsequent acquisition of the address and data of the sender / user, necessary to respond to the requests produced and / or provide the requested service. Voluntary submission of emails to our email addresses on your part does not require further information or consent requests. The user must therefore explicitly consent to the use of the data shown in these forms to be able to send the request.
· Cookies. The site uses technical cookies necessary for the proper functioning of the site. The site does not use third-party cookies.
2. SOURCE OF PERSONAL DATA: The personal data VERDOLINI RICCARDO holds is collected directly from the interested party.
3. DATA CONTROLLER: The owner of the VERDOLINI RICCARDO treatment, Via Giacomo Matteotti n 478, can be contacted on 039.3298970083
4. PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS: The processing of your data has as its legal basis your consent and is carried out for the following purpose: To improve the web browsing experience and / or manage any user requests.
5. RECIPIENTS OF DATA: Within the limits pertinent to the indicated processing purposes, your data may be communicated to partners, consulting companies, private companies, appointed as Responsible by the Data Controller or for legal obligations or to fulfill your specific requests. The Data Processors and Persons in charge of the processing in office are promptly identified in the Privacy Document, updated periodically.
6. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD: The data collected is not subject to transfer abroad.
7. CONSERVATION PERIOD: The data collected will be kept for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which they are processed (“principle of conservation limitation”, art. 5, GDPR) or based on the deadlines set by the regulations of law. The verification of the obsolescence of data stored in relation to the purposes for which it was collected is carried out periodically.
8. DATA SUBJECT’S RIGHTS: The interested party has always the right to request the Data Controller access to your data, the correction or cancellation of the same, the limitation of the processing or the possibility to oppose the processing, to request data portability , to revoke the consent to treatment by enforcing these and the other rights provided by the GDPR by simple communication to the Owner. Finally, he has the right to lodge a complaint with the authority guaranteeing privacy in the event that he believes a crime has arisen linked to the processing of his data.
9. METHOD OF DATA PROCESSING: The personal data you provide will be subject to processing operations in compliance with the aforementioned legislation and the confidentiality obligations which the activity of the Data Controller is inspired by. The data will be processed both by computer tools and on paper and any other type of suitable support, in compliance with the appropriate security measures pursuant to Article 5 par. 1 letter F of the GDPR.